Price lowered now!
New HF Converter Kit for the SDR Fun Cube Dongle and RTL SDR sticks
The new Version 3.1 HF-Convertor
New Version Version 5.0 Available !!!
Why will you choose this new Up Converter 5.0?
- Smaller size PCB
- 4 new holes for screwing PCB
- MiniUSB connector
- 2 led 5V indication USB/ Phantom Power
- It runs with phantom power directly from Fun Cube Dongle's SMA cable
- USB power for generic RTL TV dongle sticks
- Separeted antenna inputs HF/6m and VHF/UHF
- Automatic internal relay antenna switch: HF or Bypass VHF and UP
- WFM broadcast filter avoiding saturation of SDR front-end
- LED indication for converter running
- DBM diode ring mixer 7 dBm: This ensures exellent HF reception
- LO on 106.250 Mhz or 65.520Mhz: This avoids interference from WFM
- Tests made by hams worldwide reveal exceptional clean reception on HF
- Technical assistance after selling
- Either ready built and tested or as KIT easy to build by yourself
- Worldwide shipping and tracking is included in advertised price
- You can now choose the LO freq: 106.250Mhz or 65.520Mhz models
By. Tony CT1FFU
If you are a FCD owner im sure you are a very satisfied with is quality and performance receiving
satellites and all sorts of communications in VHF and UHF.
However, the FCD only starts receiving properly from 64Mhz up and misses all the good fun that is receiving HF and 6m on
That is why we decided make a simple HF converter to the FCD and get access on all the bands, extending the RX now
from DC to 1700Mhz.
The HF converter is very simple, as you can see in the "download "diagram, any person with some soldering experience
and kit build on SMD, will have no problem to get it work.
Kits are now ready to sell and shiped worldwide.
Download the PDF File and Instructions Here:
HF-Converter Version 1.0
HF-Converter Version 2.0
HF-Converter Version 3.0
HF-Converter Version 3.1 Download PCB HighResolution Pic
HF-Converter Version 4.0
HF-Converter Version 5.0
Looking for Yaesu FT-847 70mhz pre-amp? look here:
HF-converter , any Question? MAIL-
Despite some of the earlier FCD or RTL Dongles models having the capacity to tune on HF frequencies
It does not mean that you will receive properly the HF signals.
Due the very poor IP3 of the front-end and nonexistence of filtering,
the tuner overloads with the intense signals from antenna.
This is why is impossible to receive seriously HF Bands with "naked" SDR dongles
The HF-converter with is Double Balance Diode Ring mixer and Hi-Level LO,
makes a very rugged front-end to deal with strong HF signals.
It´s still convenient to had a HF-converter on you SDR: The Reception on HF is clear, sensitive and selective.
As you can see on many videos posted worldwide by CT1FFU HF-converters.
|| Paypal payment
| All World
Version 5.0 ready build and tested
With traking Number
| All World
Version 3.1 ready build and tested
With Traking Number
enviar à cobrança
Log in your
and make the
transfer for the
Note: This HF converter also works with DVB-TV dongles as Ezcap.
After payment, you will receive your traking number in max 48h.
Shipping is made by regular Post on Priority Mail service.
Kits arriving estimated time:
Portugal- Next day *.
Espanha - 2 days *.
European Union- 3 to 5 days
Rest of the World - 5 to 8 days.
* Excepção para CT3, CU, EA6, EA8, EA9
Try your tracking number here
| Nova Zelândia